Monday, October 19, 2015

Your Invisible Power by Genevieve Behrend







Your Invisible Power





A great student of mental science and of Dr. Thomas Troward. Hers was the book I read that led me to his. Her written dialogue was very fascinating and kept me intrigued the whole way through. I don't see how some people are not as thrilled as I am by all of this. I tried reading a paragraph or two to my husband and was so captivated by its meaning. Afterwhich, he looked at me and said, "Good job. You see the remote?" That was the moment when I realized that everyone operates from a different level of consciousness and that I will make it my goal to attract more of the people that I connect with. I love it when it clicks, and can't stand it when it doesn't! Very seldom do you find people that you really can connect to on a higher level.  They can be considered as your soul-mates I guess because it's like your souls actually do connect.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this post?