Monday, October 19, 2015

The Hidden Power by Thomas Troward




The Hidden Power 
by 
Thomas Troward



After reading this book, everything began falling into place in my mind. Things that I often thought about but had no explanation for started to make perfect sense. I'll admit that his style of speaking and writing are not typical of today's of course, but it was precise and well-written so that the reader makes perfect sense of the points he's trying explain and expand upon.

I needed time this morning after the kids went off to school after a semi-rough weekend. Like I said this morning, Mondays are like my weekend!

"The Hidden Power" assembles Thomas Troward's essays on New Thought and other areas of mental science. I suggest taking time to read this like I did to get the full understanding of it. Our basic and universal laws as human beings are explained and our connection to everything else is as well. I believe that all further studies on the topics of mental science, the Law of Attraction and most importantly, Christianity will become so much more clear and meaningful after this; not to mention enjoyable! I enjoyed reading this book so much that I transferred the copy I downloaded to my phone so that I had the time to read in silence, uninterrupted. My favourite time of the day is the wee hours of the morning when everything's quiet so I can gather my thoughts and put them into perspective.

I thought I'd add a link to download the .pdf version as well.









Namaste.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this post?